Creed SUP Prices
The second most frequent question we get at CS (after board sizing questions) is..
"If CS boards are so high end, why is the price so low? Is there something wrong with the boards?"
If you do your research, and you compare the quality of our boards to others with similar features and workmanship, and then look at the pricing structure, this is a very logical question, which caught us a bit off guard.
Our SUP boards are better looking, built with more expensive materials, lighter, more rigid, with technically innovative / cnc shapes, made under the undisputed best in industry quality control systems, and with the best equipment..... So how can they be cheaper?
The reasons we can price our boards so low, even though the materials, designs, and processes are in the highest end of the market...
- We own the factory
- We own the whs / retail store and webstore operations
- We are the artists, designers, shapers, and developers.
- Our overhead is low
- We rely on "word of mouth" or "social" advertising rather than other expensive methods
- Our margins are volume based
- Our owners, employees, and affiliates work (and paddle) their tails off
- we can
- it's the best business model of today
- it's the only business model of the future